Tastiest Spicey Hot Chicken Wing Recipe
Shake up your mama’s chicken wing recipe with this Hot Sauce!
- 6 Halved chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Brown Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- ½ bottle Maungo Craft Roasted Chilli Garlic and Marula Hot Sauce (medium heat)
- 500ml oil
- ¾ Cup Self-raising flour
- ¾ Cup Corn Flour
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start with 6 chicken wings in a bowl
- Add salt and pepper, 1tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- Add in 3 tbsp brown vinegar, 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- Rub in ingredients into your wings
- Prepare dry ingredients
- In a bowl add 3/4 cup self-raising flour, flower 3/4 cup corn flour
- Add tbsp salt and pepper and 1 tbsp paprika
- Mix these dry ingredients to prepare your wing coating
- Coat wings until they are all coated
- Heat 500 ml olive oil on stove
- When oil is hot fry wings until golden brown
- Remove wings from heat.
- Dry off the oil on paper towels and set aside to cool.
- Move wings to a bowl
- Pour ½ bottle of Roasted Chilli, Garlic, and Marula Hot Sauce over wings
- Then shake it like a polaroid picture until wings are well coated.
Marula Lentils and Injera Recipe
This Roasted Marula Lentils and Injera recipe will take you on a culinary joy ride. It starts in Botswana and ends in Ethiopia. Time to SPICE up your life.
- 1 Cup water
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 1 ½ cup washed Pink Lentils
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 TBSP Harissa Paste
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Maungo Crafted Roasted Chilli, Garlic and Marula Hot Sauce (medium heat)
- 1/2 Cup Corn flour
- 1/4 Cup Sorghum Meal
- 1 TBSP Yeast
- 1Tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 Warm Water
How to prepare the Injera:
1. Allow injera to rise covered for 1 day to allow it to ferment.
2. In a different bowl mix:
1&1/2 Cups Self Raising Flour
3. Add fermented mix to this.
4. Add 2 Cups water to form thin, crepe like batter.
5. Heat up a non-stick pan and spread one drop olive oil evenly on pan.
6. Cook like a crepe by carefully pouring one ladle full of batter onto center of pan and spread out like a circle.
How to prepare the Lentils:
- Put pink lentils in a pot with one cup of 1 water and 1 tbsp of salt.
- Bring up to boil
- Simmer for 10 minutes
- Chop 1 onion and tomato
- Sautee onions
- Add in your Harissa paste
- Add in your tomato to the pot.
- Add 3 tsp Maungo Craft Marula Roasted Chilli, Garlic and Marula Hot Sauce
- Add your lentils into the pot
- Simmer 15 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Dish lentils and top off with Marula Hot Sauce.
- Serve with Injera and enjoy!